Mom had a good morning. They got her up and walked up and down the hall with her. She did really well. Loren, Brooke, and I got to the hospital about noon and went up to see her. She was pretty worn out, so we offered to leave her alone sso we all went down stairs to eat and let her rest. Of course, while we were eating, they called and were moving her to a room. Typical. So we finished eating really quick and loaded everything up to head to the 5th floor. Brooke was SO excited to see her Nonnie and I think Nonnie was equally excited to see her Brooke. I asked mom how the trip up here was and she said she walked the whole way. They put her stuff in the wheelchair and mom pushed the wheelchair up here. She is pretty wiped out now, so I think we are about to go down the hall to the family waiting room and let her rest. We are just so thrilled to get her out of ICU so she can have some peace and quiet. So thank goodness for answered prayers. We appreciate all your diligence in praying for mom. We feel like she is finally on her way to healing! Love to you all!
P.S. *She is in room 526.
Your Blog Post Title Here...
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment