CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Update #1 - 10:45am

Well, we made it to Friday. What a week it has been. But the amazing thing is that mom and dad are on their way home!!! They were loading her in the car around 10:00 this morning to head home. They had a good night last night. She couldn't get comfy and finally took Tylenol PM around 1:00am and then pain pills around 3:00am and then she slept until 8:15. She sounded great this morning and is just ready to get home! They are in no rush to get home -- dad is prepared to stop pretty frequently to let her get out and stretch. So we are expecting them home sometime this evening. We will have a celebration blog when they get here to let everyone know! Thank you for all the prayers and phone calls and visits this week. We are truly surrounded by an amazing group of family and friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am so glad they are on their way home. I have been keeping up daily with Tina's progress but this the first time I have been able to leave you a note. I love you all and have been praying for each of you. Ironically this is the same week we were in Dallas having Alli's back surgery 4 years ago and we also got to home on Friday. God is good. Take care and continue to get better.

jacy said...

Yea!! I have been thinking of all of you this week. I know it is such a relief to get her home:)