We just finished dinner together at the Wright house. It was an emotional dinner, as we feel like we have been through the ringer this week. We have talked many times this week about how difficult life must be for people who don't know our Lord. As difficult as the week has been at times, we always knew God was in control. Mom, Dad, and Poopsie rolled into town around 6:00 this evening. Mom made the trip fine and was so glad to be home. Brooke and I got here about 6:30 and Nonnie wanted to go walking outside. So we went into the backyard. It was so nice outside, so Brooke played in her playhouse and Nonnie sat in the chair and played with Brooke. It was such a blessing to be home, together. God has truly blessed us.
Luckily, I have talked to Kyle the last two days. He has been worried about mom and we have had two short conversations to update him. I am so grateful that he has been able to call. The stress of him being in a tiny village in Peru, added to the stress of mom's week has almost been too much. So they are good and it made my heart feel better. They will be starting back down the mountain in the morning at 8:00am, so I am asking for prayers for them as they start back down. It is about a 4 hour trip down and he is supposed to text me when they get to the bottom. Hopefully, this is the last "mountain" of the week. I thank you so much for your prayers. We attribute our week to God's merciful hand and we know we have had so many petitioning for us. Thank you and much love from the Wright/Reeves crew!
Your Blog Post Title Here...
10 years ago
3 comments:
Praise God for all the wonderful things that have taken place this week. I know what you are saying about that peace that is given to us form God in the hard times (John 14:27). I couldn't go through life without HIM! We continue to cover you guys in our thoughts and prayers. Love You Guys. -A Note From "The White House":)
Glad that you guys are home. I've been keeping up with you and will continue to pray for everyone. It is miraculous to see how His strength is made perfect in weakness! Love ya, Hillarie
So glad to hear that they made it home safe and you and brooke were able to go over and spend time with them. We love you guys and would love to get together; just let me know when it will work out!
Post a Comment