CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Three months strong

I can't believe that Archer is already three months old! Man, time is flying right in front of me! He is just the sweetest little man I have ever met! We are finally getting in a good routine after three months of him thinking he was going to starve every two hours. Here are some things he is doing.. .

For about a week now, he has been sleeping 7-8 hours at night! Praise the Lord! For a while, I thought I was going to be getting up every three hours for the rest of my life! I was a little worried about functioning at school on so little sleep! But he figured it out for mommy, just in time!

Archer has become a talker. He coos all the time! He sounds like a little dove. This morning at 5, I woke up and he was talking away, just as happy as can be! I couldn't help but laugh!

He now thinks he is a big boy and needs to sit up all the time. He strains to sit up when he is in his car seat and LOVES to sit up on the couch. I got his Bumbo out this week and he just loves it!

Unfortunately, Archer, Brooke, and I will bw going back to school in a few weeks. Brooke will be going to a pre-k program at Bennett for district kiddos. Nonnie is so excited to have Brooke at school with her! Archer is going to be at North Ridge with me. I am so not ready to leave him. He is getting so fun! But I will be able to go out during the day and get my baby fix!

I never imagined what a blessing two little munchkins would be. God has truly blessed us!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

1 comments:

ashley said...

love the update! he is such a chunky monkey and I love his cheeks! see you guys tomorrow