CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Boys, boys, boys

Archer is such an answered prayer for our family. He rounded us out just perfectly. But not without changing everything I thought I knew about babies!

He, unlike his sister, is incredibly loud. During the night, he makes noise for 30 minutes before he ever wakes up hungry. Then, there is the eating issue. If I would let him, he would nurse all the time! At one point, I was afraid I was over feeding him! Needless to say, you won't be surprised that he was in the 75th percentile in his weight and 50th percentile in his height at his 2 month check up!

This sweet little boy has forever changed my life... a pretty big task for a 10 week old!

*Ashley, I have a blogger app on my phone now, so I promise to update my blog more than once a year! :)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.3.9

1 comments:

ashley said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!! I heart Reeves family updates! keep em coming! love you