CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

I have been contemplating setting up a blog for a while now, and after the inspiration of my sister in law Nette, and my friends Sharon and Lauren, here we are! I have been blogging with my students for the last 6 months in my classroom and I am even teaching a blogging session at our elementary mini-conference next week, but I am a little slow joining this bandwagon!

I titled our blog Live, Laugh, Love, which is one of my favorite sayings. We have so much in this life to be grateful for. We need to strive each day to live it to the fullest, loving every moment. We have many friends and family members that I have trouble keeping up with. This is my effort to keep everyone in the Reeves loop! I will try my hardest to keep things updated with the events in our lives!

Blogs that will be coming soon: Brody and Loren's wedding and Brooke and Mommy's first day of school! Keep checking back!

0 comments: