CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Brody and Loren's Wedding

Brody and Loren got married on Saturday, August 9th. The wedding was in Stamford, just north of Abilene. What a precious day it was! And I am so blessed with the most darling new sister-in-law. I couldn't have prayed for a better person to complete my brother's life. The ceremony was so sweet, culminating in Brody and Loren serving communion to the guests. Then we headed to the reception, which was a wonderful time of family and friends.

Brooke was the flower girl and I was a bridesmaid, so we got all fancied up for the event! Brooke just had the time of her life. For months, she had been telling everone she came into contact with that she was the flowergirl, so she was overjoyed to finally get to wear her dress and be a 'princess'. She was such a big girl. She froze for a second when she saw the crowd in the church, but after a word of encouragement from our friend Lisa, she walked down the aisle like a pro, dropping flowers and smiling side to side at the guests. Of course, she made me cry -- I was just so proud of her!


Brooke loved her new friend, Lane. He was the ring bearer.


Brooke and her sweet daddy!
The sweet little family!

Brooke with her BoBo and LoLo!



7 comments:

L. Glenn said...

You guys look amazing! I am glad you have a new blog so I can keep up with your beautiful family!! Tell Brody congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy!!! Great pics. I love the family picture of you all...so adorable. I'm sure I'll be seeing you next month at Ashley's baby shower. We have a blog as well, if you want to see what's going on in the life of the Dixon's & see pics of my two girls. Take care!

Welch Party of 4! said...

Yeah, another "bloggin" friend!! Yall look georgous at the wedding!! I know your proud of your sweet Brooke!! Love you guys!!

Hillarie said...

Such a beautiful family! And sweet too! Congratulations to Brody and his new wife! I'm excited to keep up with you and your family adventures through your blog. Love ya!

The Groves Family said...

I LOVE the new blog and can't wait for more pictures and updates! I had a GREAT time at the wedding and am so glad I got to spend so much time hanging out with you! See you soon! Love ya!

Sharon said...

hey girl! Mom said you looked great and she was right! What a precious family!

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendy,

I love your pictures...it was a wonderful time. I love you guys!!!

Cindy and Allie